Ready for a powerful guaranteed resume? Here’s how to get yours. This process is tailored towards you and your individual style and needs:
1. Call for a free – no obligation quote and resume strategy session. We'll determine the best level of services to help you with your job search. Feel free to send over an old resume as well. That will help us be more productive when we talk.
2. I’ll email you a service agreement.
3. When I receive your signed agreement, I'll determine the information I need from you. I ask for job postings that you are interested in, any old resumes, or job descriptions you have. I may also send a worksheet that is designed to bring out your career skills and accomplishments.
4. You fill out the worksheet and/or send me the information you have gathered. We'll have a phone consultation to make sure I have all the details I need, including accomplishments, skills, job search strategies and how to position you in the job market.
5. I get started on your resume and in about four to five business days your resume will be ready! (Unless of course, I am booked up completely - then it might be a day or so longer. You will know at the time of the phone consultation when you can expect your first draft.) I will email a draft for you to check over.
6. I'll make your changes quickly to get you on the way to that interview. The final résumé and documents are delivered to you via email.
Just wanted to drop you a quick note. The day you sent me the new resume I
got it out. On Tuesday I had an interview. By 10pm that night the principal sent me an email informing me that I got the position. So, results very quickly!!! It is the school that I really needed to be in. Thanks a ton!!! - Darin Arnold
Thank you for helping me with my resume. It is good to know that someone knows the correct protocol when it comes to updated and current resume formats. I am not a writer and would not know what to put on my resume. So when I talked to you and filled out your questionnaire, I was very impressed when you added things on my resume that I did not see you take notes on. The process was simple and painless. Sometimes people think that they know what to do regarding their career. It is wonderful to know that there is someone to rely on to help you. The final draft of my resume was very professional, easy to read and impressive. I have recommended your services to several of my peers. I know they will be just as impressed as I am. Again, thank you so much. You are a life saver.- Monica Scott, Newport News, VA
We were hoping for a salary in the neighborhood of $135,000. Because of Michele's tips I got $160,000. Job starts 1st Monday in November. I'm pretty excited about it!. Actually, Michele - Thanks - you did an absolute pro job. There's a game that's played in Honolulu the first Sunday in February. That game is called the Pro Bowl. You are going to make the Pro Bowl. Thanks for everything, Michele, I absolutely have to refer you. K.L., Brighton, CO